Location: Breckenridge, CO
General Contractor: Hyder Construction
Supply & Erection: Lefever Building Systems
Project Duration: Approximately 5 months
Contract Budget: @ $700K
Project Overview & Scope:
- Full design of building structure; Supply & Erect Varco Pruden PEMB.
- Scope included insulated metal panels on walls and standing seam roof.
- Project scope included all man doors, louvers, snow bars, etc.
- Design required structural loading calculations to support high snow loads, suspended nets and other equipment hanging from building structure.
- Facility houses two (2) indoor Tennis courts, pro shop, locker rooms & viewing area.
- Construction work performed throughout the winter at 9,500’ on a very small and limited job site.
- Building design entailed multiple roof heights, multiple panel colors, overhangs, soffits and canopies.