Location: Louisville, CO
Architect: DAJ Design
Project Time Frame: July 2016 – February 2017
Project Overview & Scope:
- Climbing Gym: Approximately 18,000 SF, 44’ high facility; w/mezzanine.
- Design of building involved complex loading requirements to cover interaction between the building and the climbing wall structure.
- Building finish includes architectural metal panels.
- Building structure on critical path of the project; General Contractor replaced at a critical point of the design. LBS maintained the design construction schedule in spite of this change.
- LBS has designed/erected 4 of the last 5 Climbing Gym built in Denver area.