Location: Pueblo, Colorado
General Contractor: PCL
Project Duration: 9 Months
Supply & Erection: Lefever Building Systems
Total Cost: In excess of $8 million
- LBS Supplied and erected the Pre Engineered Metal buildings and insulated panel systems for the walls and roof of these two structures.
- Total square footage of the PEMB project was approximately 186,000 SF.
- LBS provided and installed approximately 113,000 SF of insulated wall panels on the 431,000 SF Production Facility Building.
- Job included all exterior man doors (overhead and main doors) as well as roughly 250 skylights.
- Includes supply & installation of a 30 ton bridge crane.
- Supplied and installed 12 each 26’ x 26’ custom interior doors specifically designed to enhance the internal production flow.
Key Building Features:
- This is a large production facility for windmill tower production.
- On the site steel fabrication is performed to convert plate steel into finished support towers for windmill powered generators.
- Project was completed on a very demanding time schedule to meet production needs.
- The facility is a very large scale industrial production housing a variety of unique production equipment.