Project Location: Centennial, CO
PEMB supplied by: VP Buildings
Project Time Frame: October 2017 – July 2018
Project Overview & Scope:
- Hangar for Aviation Museum located at Centennial Airport. Building footprint of roughly 18,000 SF with a roof height of approximately 36’.
- Building structural loading includes adequate loading to support hanging exhibits.
- Constructed through the winter amid difficult conditions.
- Rolling Hangar pocket door with embedded rails designed by Door Engineering.
- Entry vestibule maximizes hangar space and usable space.