Overview of Project: This 12,000 square foot building consisted of classrooms, faculty offices, and laboratory facilities. Architectural features include the Entry Port du che, Texture Clad Wall Panels, and Brick wainscot and corner accents. We incorporated the cost saving benefits associate with pre-engineered buildings with upgraded wall coverings to meet both the financial needs of the owner and the rigid architectural standards of the City of Greeley. The standing seam roof carries a 25 year weather tight warranty.
Key Building Features:
- Responsible for all aspects of project design and construction.
- Performed concrete work, including foundation, flatwork, and site work, with in house crews
- Supplied and erected Varco Pruden Pre engineered metal building with in house crews.
- Managed and directed subcontractors providing plumbing, electrical, HVAC, finish work, and Audio Visual.
- Led coordinated project effort to efficiently and rapidly design and coordinate this outstanding facility within a tight delivery schedule.