Project Scope: LBS was responsible for design and development of building specifications. LBS performed all site work, concrete forming and cast in place slab, Supply & steel erection and building finish.
Facilities: Project added five buildings to an existing nine building facility including electrical service to new buildings and new asphalt paving. Site work included a concrete drain pan and repair of existing perimeter chain link fence. Buildings had various 6″ steps in the floor elevations while roofline stayed constant to adjust to the overall slope of the site. All doors are 8’8″ wide and a basic 7′-0″ high and increased 6″ in opening height as the floor stepped. Floor slabs are 5″ monolithic slab on grade and utilized fiber mesh reinforced concrete.
Key Project Features:
- Roof Panels: 24 gauge “Galvalume” finish Standing Seam Roof w/ gutters & downspouts
- Wall Panels: 26 gauge “Classic Beige” Panel Rib wall panels
- # 10 : 20′ x 160′ x 8′-4″: 16 units 10′ x 20′ with 8′-8″ mini doors. Three each 6″ floor elevation steps and a single slope roof.
- # 11 : 25′ x 150′ x 8′-4″: 15 drive thru units 10′ x 20′ w/ 8′-8″ minidoors on sidewalls. Two 6″ floor steps & a gabled sloped roof.
- # 12 : 30′ x 80′ x 8′-4″: Two units 10′ x 15′ back to back units on each end; Four drive thru units 10′ x 30′ all with 8′-8″ mini doors.Building has one 6″ floor elevation step and a gabled sloped roof
- # 13 : 30′ x 80′ x 8′-4″; Two units 10′ x 15′ back to back units on each end; Four drive thru units 10′ x 30′ drive thru units all with 8′-8″ mini doors. Building has one 6″ floor elevation step and a gabled sloped roof.
- # 14 : 25′ x 110′ x 8′-4″: 11 units 10′ x 25′ with 8′-8″ mini doors. One 6″ floor elevation step and a single sloped roof