Project Scope: Lefever Building Systems was the subcontractor to GE Johnson Construction Company. LBS supplied and erected a Varco Pruden pre-engineered steel building, roof walkway, and roof curbs.
Facilities: Project includes a hangar and business center for the principal of an international franchise real estate company
Key Project Features:
- The Hangar door is a 133′ x 28″ bi-parting system by Door Engineering. LBS supplied, paneled and installed this door.
- All four walls of the hangar have a parapet about the plane of the roof. Lined multi-gutter was installed at both sidewalls with internal drainage.
- There is a roof walkway around all the RTU’s to allow the mechanical contractor ease of maintenance and to limit potential heavy traffic on the SSR roof.
- The hangar roof is insulated with R-30 Simple Saver, which also serves as fall protection.
- The third floor of the business center is an observation deck facing west which gives the owner and his guests a fantastic view of the front range of the Rocky Mountains.