Facilities: Included in this facility is a 29,066 sq. ft. Exhibition Hall with over 3,300 seats, 123 booths, vehicular access for loading and unloading, show / ticket office, portable stage, shower / locker rooms, dedicated dressing rooms, public address system and telephone / data connections. A 200 person capacity Conference Room with galley kitchen complete with telephone / data connections and a 2,800 sq. ft. commercially equipped kitchen. The new facility will also house the Douglas County Fairgrounds Administration Offices.
- Roof Panels: 24 gauge “LTC” Emerald Green, 20 year Kynar Finish & Weather tightness Warranty
- Wall Panels:26 gauge “AP” wall panels, 20 year Finish “Fieldstone”
- 49,390 square feet
- 145′ x 200′ x 30′ eave height with 4:12 gabled roof slope
- 20′ x 150′ x 7′ eave height (Roof Cupola) with 4:12 gabled roof slope sitting on top of Main Exhibition Hall roof
- 14 each additional lean-to’s around the main building in various shapes and sizes creating hip and dormer roof conditions.
- One each “Porte Cochere” 46′ x 45′ x 12′ high open web design entry roof for weather protection at main entrance