Project Scope: General Contractor: Design Build project to replace previous facility. LBS provided all design and value engineering input for customer. Included oversight of demolition. Self Performed Concrete work, Supply & Erect Chief pre-engineered metal buildings.
Facilities: Project included 39,200 square foot arena and 8,000 square feet of office, storage and auction/sales area.
Key Building Features:
- Project Size: 47,280 Square Feet Chief Pre Engineered Metal Building
- Riding Arena for private ranch
- Architectural highlights included stone accents, portico entry and accented trim.
- Stamped concrete entries including custom elk imprint and colored concrete floor provide accent
- Managed all trades including plumbing, electrical, site work & paving.
- Interior Steel Studs, Finished Drywall, Tile and Carpet in Office portion.
- Project met a tight time frame to have facility ready for a major sales event: on time and under budget.