Project Scope: This 13,000 square foot building consisted of classrooms, offices, living quarters for 14, work out room, and apparatus bays. The Architectural challenge here was this was an addition to an 80 year old, two story brick building. We wanted to achieve an “Old Town” look. In doing this we added stone archways over the overhead doors, Stone and brick accents, and texture clad wall panels. The living quarters were stick framed and the apparatus bays is a pre-engineered building with upgraded wall coverings to meet both the financial needs of the owner and the rigid architectural standards of the Town of Milliken.
Key Building Features:
- Responsible for all aspects of project design and construction.
- Four Bay Apparatus Bay with exhaust control system, hose washing and drying system, wash bay, and brass slide pole to quickly get from the second floor living quarters to the fire trucks.
- Supplied and erected Varco Pruden Pre engineered metal building with in house crews.
- Managed and directed subcontractors providing plumbing, concrete, electrical, HVAC, finish work, and Audio Visual.
- Led coordinated project effort to efficiently & rapidly design/coordinate this outstanding facility within a tight delivery schedule.