Project Scope: General Contractor on a Design/Build project for a Retail/Office project, including demolition of pre-existing structure. Self performed concrete work and supply and erection of Varco Pruden Pre-Engineered metal building
Schedule: Project was completed in less than four months including demolition of previous structures, construction of new building and site work including asphalt paving.
Facilities: 12,000 square feet of usable space; building foot print 80′ x 120′; includes warehouse & shop space as well as large retail showroom. LBS provided project design and value engineering to maximize building effectiveness and meet budget goals.
Key Building Features:
- Project Size: 80′ X 120′ x 14′; 12,000 Square Feet, VP Xpress Steel Pre Engineered Steel Building.
- Building exterior finished with Insulated Panel Systems for architectural accent.
- Concrete loading dock with two overhead doors.
- Interior includes office area, bathroom as well as open design for future expansion.
- Managed all trades including plumbing, electrical, site work & paving.
- Project on time and under budget.