Scope: General Contractor on a Design/Build project for a two-story retail bicycle retail store. Self performed concrete work and supply and erection of Varco Pruden Pre Engineered metal building.
Facilities: 17,052 square feet of usable space; building foot print 98′ x 87′. Included many architectural touches to enhance retail appeal. LBS provided project design and value engineering to maximize building effectiveness and meet budget goals.
Key Building Features
- Project Size: 98′ X 87′; 17,052 Square Feet, VP Pre Engineered Steel Building
- Building exterior finished with Insulated Panel System. Architectural accents with custom fitted Fiberstone panels.
- Exterior stone accent panels.
- Colored concrete floor provides retail accents
- Interior is open to structural supports.
- Standing Seam Roof
- Construction included installation of full elevator system.
- Managed contaminated soils, excavation and disposal.
- Managed all trades including plumbing, electrical, site work & paving.
- Project on time and under budget.