Facilities: Project included five pre-engineered metal buildings, forming the core facilities for a new gas processing facility. Separate buildings were constructed for: Compressor, Metering, Electrical equipment, Gen-Set and Shop facilities. Building size varied from 60′ x 212′ x 24′ to 25′ x 50 x 12′.
- Roof Panels: gauge, panel rib, Egyptian White, 20 year Kynar Finish & Weather tightness Warranty
- Wall Panels: 24 gauge panel rib, Classic Beige, 20 year Kynar Finish
Key Building Features:
- Project Combined Square Feet: 21,200
- Expandable Construction
- Two Bridge Cranes (1 – 5 ton; 1 – 2 ton)
- Ridgeline Vents
- Multiple sections of removable wall (for installation of future equipment)
- Compressor building fully lined with 24 gauge aluminum perforated liner panel
- Extensive wall fans, louvers & framed openings.
- All man doors equipped with pre-finished canopies
- Constructed with minimal lead-time. Project on time and under budget.