LBS has been delivering Design-Build projects to satisfied customers for over 20 years. In the Design-Build method, the customer contracts LBS to take full responsibility for the design and construction of the project in conformance with their requirements. LBS works with each customer to identify their unique needs and provide solutions that will positively affect design, performance and cost. LBS is LEED certified so can work with you to ensure your building project is designed with sustainability in mind.
Our experienced in-house design staff working along with highly seasoned engineering/architectural firms performs the project design. Your construction project will be built by LBS in-house metal building erection crews and fully managed by one of our staff Project Superintendents. This single source responsibility is a major reason for LBS growth & success.
We can offer you design and engineering choices to meet your budget. Working with your LBS Sales Manager, you’ll have realistic cost figures and an agreed upon construction schedule before your project is started. Because the owner, architect and builder work together as a team, emphasis is placed on the shared goal of a successful project on time and on budget.
Benefits of Design-Build with LBS
- Full input to final product specifications
- Minimizes construction time
- Full info on costs early on – for overall cost saving
- More satisfying for owner
- Single Source Responsibility
Email us or call 303-297-3494 for a quote on your next project.
Read About Some of Our Work
- Milliken Fire Department – coming soon (Municipal fire station with offices, residential area, training room and other features)
- AIMS Community College – coming soon (12,000 SF structure with classrooms, lab rooms, offices and storage)
- Treads Bicycle Outfitters (16,000 SF two story retail facility)
- Island Grove Regional Event Center Conference Facility – coming soon (12,000 SF expansion of conference center including catering facilities)